Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Acknowledgments, Disclaimer and Kind

On this blog, is my thought, revelations, and my research through the internet, various books and newspapers.

The issues reflect my personal frustrations, my pains, and some realities of life.

2009 at the onset of the conflicts that started with the quota system, I wrote an article, it also carried my personal frustration to have worked so hard to get educated and find no better life.

I have met personally many students who stopped their education in this year 2009. I have personally encouraged them to still go ahead and do school.

Even though I have no salary to this day for various reasons I don't know, my life is better off because of the education I have received, my personal initiative to study, and my faith in God.

I can do things, through Jesus Christ who strengthens me.

It is hard to be regarded useless and your work to receive too little appreciation and be paid on charity when you do really need the wages you deserve. At the moment I decided to put that statement, I really I hard desire to prove my capability. As I have said, on this blog, is my thought, my research through the internet, and also revelations (called it revealed knowledge).

Some might have been heart pursuing what I said, some have been helped, some have been encouraged. I have personally met and encouraged my more in person. It has always been my pleasure to see them succeed.

I can do all things through Jesus Christ who strengthens me.

I have not resolved any big problem without praying to God.

I have not done any work at office without praying to God.

I have not played my piano without praying to God.

I have always known what to do after prayer.

In most of my actions, I see the points of failure, and I pray that I go beyond these points of failure.

I talked with someone, suppose you have three people who are preparing for exams. One is reading prayerfully, one is praying but not reading, one is just reading without praying. Which of these would you expect to do better in their exams?

It is my opinion, the one reading prayerfully will achieve much more on the basis of his hard work, and God's answers to prayer.

The one just reading, will do more on the basis of his hard work.

The one who just prays, might succeed where he would really have failed, and it becomes very obvious to him the work of God.

No one comes to the Father in heaven except through His only begotten son Jesus Christ, who was conceived of the Holy Spirit, was born of the virgin Mary, suffered under Potentius Pilate, was crucified, dead and buried, the third day, he rose again from the dead, ascended into heaven from whence he shall come to judge the living and the dead.

In him, Jesus Christ, I live and move and have my being.