Monday, September 28, 2015

Happy Birthday, m-hi.org

On a day like to day, in 2007 I wrote my first post for the blog. The day was a Friday. I had several plans in mind. Which would be possible with several things available:

  • a mouth piece.
  • a woman.
  • credibility.
A mouth piece for I had many words to say. The mouth piece would have an international character for that would actually place some distance between me and the blog. The domain name had several legal issues sorted and limited to the ownership of the domain other than the host. This would limit possibilities of the domain being taken for violation of some internet laws.

A woman because, all my adult life, I had been used to being around a girl. When I had lost the girl I had been around with, I noticed my abilities dwindled. I needed companionship. I had started with some fasting and prayer for this woman before I eventually proposed on the day like tomorrow after several confirmations. She had been a friend for quite a while. And she came from home. On Saturday, 29th September, 2007, I proposed to her and she agreed.

Credibility because the problem I had required it. For I had stayed 6 or 7 years without the ability to speak what I had gone through in the year 2001. What I was still going through to get for myself a breakthrough from the problem I was in.

I did not have many words at first. I did not plan to post so frequently but to do so as time allowed.

I did not consider putting adverts on the blog for that in the end clouds the credibility of the blog content. Adverts would always make me post what I don't need to being driven by the requirement for gain. I might still put adverts on this blog for its content seems to be relevant still to several audiences though the blog has been absolutely static for a while.

This is 28th September, 2015. There are still many options to use the domain for. But today, Happy Birthday, m-hi.org.