Sunday, June 27, 2010

Killing Viruses: Is it possible?

Of course it possible to kill computer viruses even with barehands.

Around the Kenyan Election campains I killed the kibaki virus with very simple tools (http://blog.m-hi.org/2007/12/encounter-with-kibakithe-virus.html). Last year I killed and completely removed the confiker virus in 4hrs; again with barehands(http://blog.m-hi.org/2009/07/ha-ha-wakoleka-conficker.html). Afew days ago I killed a dialer which paralysed every application and disabled cdrom to prevent removal and formating at Mayanjano Cafe.

I wanted to write some article about it. So I googled 'killing viruses'. The first result was killing viruses(http://www.livescience.com/health/080205-virus-shattering.html) with laser light. So it found priority even to me.

Just a few days ago my mum has been telling me a Chinise Doctor is using something like a burning wood(chisinga) to cure HIV. The idea seemed impossible scientifically. I have been putting it off like:
probably a way of making money. But several times she has told me people who go there go to get tested and are found without the virus.

Then with this article killing viruses with laser light by shattering the capsid at resonant frequency, it all clicked in. The device being percieved as chisinga(burning wood) from its amber laser light.

The article is 2yrs old. And 2yrs is way to long a period not to be able to find the resonant frequency for the AIDS virus. And the research is Chinese.

A cure for HIV/AIDS.