Thursday, June 17, 2010

Why Banks Become Useless.

Money is defined as a medium of exchange or store of value.

Suppose I grow maize. I can either store Maize in a granery and apply preservatives to the Maize or Sell my Maize to companies like Admarc to do the preservation. By the process of preservation, they have added value to the Maize and the Maize would not be sold at the same price I sold it.

When I sell maize I exchange my maize with money which should store the value of the maize I have sold.

If I keep money at home, it might be destroyed and I have lost some value so I must keep it at the Bank. However, there are some banks which make so many deductions even from a savings account. I again end up losing value of the maize I sold by putting it the bank.

Meanwhile, when I want to buy maize later, my maize has gained value so I buy it back at highier price. I find that its even more expensive to sell my maize to Admarc than preserve it myself.

Suppose I am an employee. The value of my service is also stored in the money. If I deposit it in such a bank, its like putting my money in a porous pocket. Bad!


--
Accept The Challenge God Will Guide - Phwezi Sec. School.