Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Rebirthing m-hi.org

So, m-hi.org has survived 3 years on nothing but the initial investment that renewed the domain, and an Airtel daily which after applying for a job and chatting on Facebook, twitting some thots aloud, there was still a little more data to make a post if need arises.

At the end of a day, a change of K20 in terms of airtime or cash to quench the thirst for a talk or to by some fruit after a meal. In particular, it would buy three banana's on the street which are quench the thirst and fill the stomach during all the miles in wanderland.

I am now home, thinking of building up my settlement. Heavens doors are opening up, I believe things will be ok again.

Somebody said, omwa tea azamwanso. I can't believe less for while a storm may endure for a night, joy comes in the morning.

God does not forget His Children completely, and gives them all the blessings for the lost time.

I have hope. I have faith in the goodness, love and mercy of God.

In Him, I have my being. For he gives me joy when I am expected to be sad. He gives me peace in the midst of all the pains.

While day after day, I have endured much tribulation seemingly without end, he gives me grace and peace to survive the pain and in the midst of it all exceeding laughter to cure the sorrow.

Happy birthday, m-hi.org!

It is a good day.

Kondwani C. Hara.