Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Warm Heart of Africa

I used to pray some little prayers. God bless Malawi, God bless
Africa. God bless Malawi that it will be a home of a people in a time
when everywhere else there is no home. That its gates would close to
danger but cover in your people. That it would be independent enough
to withstand external pressure. I have seen the answers to my prayers.

God has blessed Malawi. And through Malawi He is blessing Africa.

I hear about two days ago, two hundred something ethiopians have been
dropped in Nkhata Bay by somebody they don't know. They seek peace and
food for there is war and famine in their land. They have crossed
borders Tanzania and Mozambique into Malawi. Because our President in
the African Leader and they seek help from him.

I find myself wanting to welcome them giving them the heart of warmth
and food for the cold nights they have been through in this warm heart
of Africa.

--
Accept The Challenge God Will Guide.